Nanomaterials for Industry 2014 Energy, Environment, Products
Nobel Laureate Sir Harold Kroto (1996 Chemistry) will deliver the Keynote Address on Monday morning, April 7, 2014.
Sir Harold Kroto has a long and distinguished career in chemistry. Today he is a professor at Florida State University where he carries out research in nanoscience and nanotechnology.
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The conference is designed for business executives, engineers, and scientists to gain essential and wide-ranging knowledge about the science, technology, and applications of nanomaterials.
The three-day Congress includes:
- Special Workshop: Graphene/Carbon nanotubes: properties, manufacturing techniques, and applications.
- A series of comprehensive lectures by international leaders from industry, academia, and national laboratories. The presentations will review the state-of-the art in the rapidly expanding science and technology of nanomaterials.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
Prof. Fengge Gao, Nottingham Trent University
- Graphene - the basic building blocks for new carbons
(The relationship between graphene and other carbon materials and historic evolution of carbon materials)
- Graphene derived micro/nano species suitable for composite application
(Graphene, graphene oxide, graphite interacted compounds, expanded graphite)
- Graphene synthesis: various graphene synthesis techniques (including CVD, wet-chemistry etc.) will be discussed and reviewed in this section.
- Graphene characterization: an introduction of characterization of graphene and graphene derivatives.
- New properties from graphene.
- A perspective of applications of graphene and its derived species
Session 1. Nanomaterials for energy applications.
Session organizer: Alex Kawczak, StrateNexus Technologies, email@example.com
Session 2. Manufacturing and characterization of Nanomaterials.
Session 3. Nanomaterials for defense, aerospace, and consumer products.
Session organizer: Dr. Samra Sangari, Boeing, firstname.lastname@example.org
Session 4. Open innovation in Nanomaterials.
Session 5. Environmental and health aspects of Nanomaterials.
Session organizer: Amos Golovoy, email@example.com
View full conference agenga
Dr. Lajos Balogh, Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology, Biology and Medicine
Amos Golovoy, firstname.lastname@example.org
Professor Fengge Gao, Nottingham Trent University, email@example.com
Dr. Samra Sangari, Boeing, firstname.lastname@example.org
Alex Kawczak, StrateNexus Technologies, email@example.com
Professor Katie Zhong, Washington State University, firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out about the exclusive benefits of sponsors click here.
Email abstracts to Conference Chairman, Amos Golovoy email@example.com or any of the sessions' organizers.
Abstracts: October 31, 2013
Final Paper: February 1, 2014