Plastics-in-Motion 2015 Automotive Plastics Conference & Exhibit
ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
Plastics have played a huge role in 'driving' the success of the automotive industry for several decades. But never before have we seen the incredible advancements in plastics for the automotive industry that we're seeing today to meet the demand of vehicle light-weighting, aesthetics and quality.
Industry leaders will convene at "Plastics-in-Motion" to discuss the challenges and explore new opportunities in the use of plastics in the automotive industry. It is a unique opportunity to:
- Learn about new materials, novel processing and manufacturing techniques, emerging technologies, market dynamics, and new business directions for automotive plastics.
- Meet numerous key decision-makers, industry leaders, business executives, and leading professionals from the OEMs and the many suppliers.
- Discuss your company's strengths, technologies, and products.
- Develop new business alliances and explore future cooperation.
- Opportunity to display your products, technology, and services at the Exhibit.
Session 1: Light-weight Automotive Components
Session 2: Bringing New Materials & Processes Online
Session 3: Specialty Automotive Applications
Session 4: Advances in Structural Composites
Session 5: Plastics in Automotive Interiors, Exteriours, and Engine Compartment
Session 6: Innovations in Manufacturing & Assembly
Session 7: Automotive Environmental Sustainability
Session 8: Novel Materials and Specialty Additives
View the full Agenda
ABOUT THE EXHIBIT & SPONSORSHIP
Many leading companies will exhibit their products, technology, and services in "Plastics-in-Motion". The cost per tabletop is $1150 + conference registration. Call 313-429-3905 to reserve a space at the Exhibit. Note: Available space at the Exhibit is very limited; priority is given to the conference sponsors.
Sign up online to become a sponsor or call 313-429-3905
Amos Golovoy, AG Research
Clare Goldsberry, ProWrite Communications
Ryan Cutler, ELMET North America
Roger Kaufmann, GK Concept GmbH (Germany)
Kevin J. Rottinghaus, Beaumont Technologies
Paul Lagonegro, Kistler Instrument
Ken Kerouac, SourceTek
Marco Barbolini, Rochling Automotive (Italy)
Tom Ellis, Benecke-Kaliko
To find out about the exclusive benefits of sponsors click here.
Nanomaterials in Automotive
June 1, 2015 1:00- 6:30 pm